What is the Best Way to Lose Weight?
Advice About Reducing Weight Successfully
Diet & Weight Reduction – Help to Lose Weight – My Attitude to Weight Loss – Success Stories
What is a Healthy Weight? – How to Reduce a Fat Stomach? – Unexplained Weight Loss
Does Diet and Exercise Work? – What’s the Best Way to Lose Weight? – Count Calories or Carbs?
How Fast Can You Lose Weight? – What is Your Ideal Weight? – What’s the Best Weight Loss Goals?
Two Easy Ways to Lose Weight – Easy Way to Reduce Weight – Why Does Weight Loss Stop?
Lose Your Last 10 Pounds – How to Lose Weight After Pregnancy – Breastfeeding & Weight Control
Hypothyroidism and Weight Gain – What Causes Weight Gain? – Mid-Life Weight Gain After 50
Weight Loss and Depression – Best Weight Loss Support Group – Brilliant Motivation Tips!
Best Exercise to Burn Calories – Weight Loss For Teens – Help For Overweight Children – Surgery
What is the Best Way to Lose Weight? No Single Way to Lose Weight
After 24 years of helping people to reduce weight and improve their health, I’m convinced that there is no “correct” way to diet or achieve long term weight loss. It’s a case of “different strokes for different folks”. So if you are comfortable with a low carb plan, that’s fine. Or if you prefer a more balanced eating plan, that’s fine too. As long as you eat healthy foods and get physically active, the extra weight is gonna disappear!
]]> ]]> The Importance of Support When Trying to Lose Weight
Many dieters know exactly what they need to eat in order to lose weight. They also know about the importance of regular exercise. Trouble is, after months or years of failing to achieve their weight loss goals, they feel their chances of losing weight are close to zero. This is why support and
motivation are so important. My weight loss program gives you awesome personal support – for the proof, click: Weight Loss Forum
How to Start Losing Weight
- First, I want you to forget everything that has happened so far. Forget about your dieting failures, forget about any recent weight gain you might have experienced, forget about your fat tummy or thighs and give yourself a clean sheet. I know this is easier said than done, but it’s very important if you want to lose weight and take back control of your life.
- Second, I want you to stop trying to be the “perfect dieter”. No one is perfect when it comes to dieting and losing weight – not me, not you – no one! So you are going to make mistakes. You may crash in the first week. You may go on a huge eating binge in the second week. You may not do a single minute of physical exercise in week 3. It doesn’t matter. Why not? Because when (not if) these things happen, you are gonna start over. And eventually you will get it right and achieve all your weight loss goals. Trust me.
- Third, don’t “wait” to have a bad day or bad week on your diet. Instead, you are gonna plan for it. You are going to assume that your weight loss program goes up in smoke and you are going to have an “action-plan” to help you recover and start losing weight again. So sit down and plan what to do.
Maybe arrange to phone a close friend for support. Or decide to take a long walk. Or clean out your garden shed. It doesn’t matter what you choose, as long as you have a program of action organised. Because when your diet plan flies out the window, you are gonna feel REAL guilty and start eating lots of calories. By having a specific plan to fall back on, you will overcome your temporary dieting problem and return to your weight loss plan.
- Fourth, I want you to stop thinking that dieting is a pain in the butt. The truth is, a healthy weight loss diet is not boring, or painful or uncomfortable. It is your passport to a new life. It is going to open up wonderful opportunities for you. The only thing that is boring, painful and uncomfortable is staying overweight. But you are gonna change all this. You are going to follow a healthy diet and lose weight and enjoy every moment.
Above all, I want you to start believing that you can reduce weight. Don’t forget – achieving starts with believing. So no matter how overweight you are, or how unfit you are, I want you to start believing in your ability to get rid of all your excess fat and start over on a brand new life. For extra weight loss support, keep reading…
I Can Help You to Lose Weight Forever
I’m no magician. I don’t use pills, special foods or any dumb gimmicks. My weight loss program is used by doctors as well as tens of thousands of dieters across America and the English-speaking world. It’s simple, no-nonsense, and it offers the best personal support and motivation of any weight loss program on the net. Either I, or other members, will give you all the advice and help you need to eat healthily and lose weight. In addition, you can find a diet buddy, keep a weight loss journal and get tons of motivation and fitness tips. It’s a real weight loss community!
I Help People Who Live in the Real World
I am not an armchair expert. I help overweight and obese people who have real lives, with real families and real worries.
My weight loss program is designed for:
– People who have tried every weight loss diet on the planet
– People who need extra support to reduce weight
– People who need extra motivation
– People with families to feed
– People with blood sugar or insulin sensitivity problems
– People with 100 pounds to lose
– People with 10-15 stubborn pounds to lose
– Women who want to regain their weight and shape after pregnancy
– Women who have started to gain weight during menopause or mid-life
– Men or women with high cholesterol
If you fall into any of these categories, and want to lose weight, check out my program now. Click: Weight Loss For People in the Real World
Do You Need Extra Help to Lose Weight?
See Anne Collins “Guilt-Free” Weight Loss Program
Read About Her AWESOME Personal Support Forum
Skip the Details and Check the Price
Skip the Details and Join Online Now
More Information About Weight Management
Weight Loss and Your Star Signs – How to Look Thinner Without Dieting
What Are The Health Dangers of Obesity? – How is Obesity Treated?
What Influences Weight Gain? – Healthy Eating Guide – GI Diet Information
Healthy Cholesterol Levels – How to Lower Your Blood Cholesterol Level
Diets For Women’s Health – Diet For Optimum Weight
Back to Weight Loss Help
ANNE COLLINS WEIGHT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
My System | Weight Loss Diet Program | 9 Diet Programs – Try Them All! | GI Diet | Low Carb Diet | Balanced Diet
Low Calorie Booster Diet | Cholesterol-Lowering Diet | Vegetarian Diet | Support | Weight Loss Forum
Our Weight Loss Community | Weight Management Program Information For Doctors
OBESITY, OVERWEIGHT and HEALTH
Weight Loss Help | Healthy Weight Advice | Health Risks of Obesity | Body Mass Index Chart | Obesity Information
Weight & Health Risks | Ideal Weight for Women | Ideal Weight for Men | Waist Circumference | Body Fat Percent
Body Fat & Health | Body Fat Calculators | Reduce Fat Belly | Obesity & Breast Cancer | What Causes Weight Gain
Hypothyroidism | Weight Loss Plateau | Healthy Cholesterol Level | How to Lower Cholesterol | Low Cholesterol Diet
Diabetes Diet | Diabetic Diet Questions | Eating Disorders | Food Cravings | Health & Weight Benefits of Exercise
Weight Loss Tips | Best Support Group | Easy Ways to Lose Weight | Lose Last 10 Pounds | Nutrition and Pregnancy
Lose Weight After Pregnancy | Weight Loss – Pregnancy | Mid-Life Weight Gain | Weight Control in Menopause
Menopause & Diet | Weight and Depression | Teen Weight Loss & Healthy Eating | Help For Overweight Children
Child Obesity | Weight Chart For Children | Weight Loss For Men | Fast Weight Loss | Raise Metabolism
Best Exercise to Burn Calories | Exercise and Calories Burned | Diet Pills | Weight Loss Drugs to Reduce Obesity
Bariatric Surgery | Gastrointestinal Surgery | Health Dangers of Bariatric Surgery | Health Dangers of Gastric Bypass
Weight Loss Programs | Articles | Weight Loss Questions | How to Reduce Weight | Weight Loss Advice
DIETING and DIETARY ADVICE
Healthy Diet Advice | Healthy Diets For Women | Reviews of Diets | Diet News | Fad Diets | Cabbage Soup Diet
Weight Watchers Diet | Low Fat Diet | Carbs and Diet | Dr Atkins Diet | South Beach Diet | Zone | Cider Vinegar Diet
Carbs Guide | Carbs & Blood Sugar | Carbs & Insulin | Carbohydrate Needs | Glycemic Index Guide | GI Diet Method
Low GI Foods | Glycemic Load | Diets For Health | Diet & Health | Diet For High Blood Pressure | Fibromyalgia Diet
Gluten-Free Diet | Irritable Bowel (IBS) Diet | Lactose-Free Diet | Best PCOS Diet | PMS Diet | Online Diet Plans
ENERGY and NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
Food Digestion | Calories Index | Guide to Calorie Needs | Calorie Needs for Women | Calories & Weight Loss
Burn Calories and Lose Weight | Calories Used by Exercise | Calorie Savings | Diet Nutrition | Vegetarian Nutrition
Guide to Healthy Diet | Guide to Healthy Eating | Diet Foods | Diet Fat | Good Fat | Protein in Diet | Protein Needs
Good Protein | Good Carbs | Dietary Fiber Guide | Sodium in Diet | Dietary Sugar | Water Needs Add Your Site | Site Map
© 2000-2007 Anne Collins. All rights reserved.