1. The diet includes full cooking instructions and TONS of different recipes.
2. The diet includes a range of food substitutions plus facts about cholesterol.
3. Each meal includes values for calories, fat, saturated fat and cholesterol.
Here is a sample menu from Anne Collins Cholesterol-Lowering Diet. Depending on your gender and how much weight you have to lose, you may increase the standard calorie-intake up to 2000+ calories per day, by choosing from a wide range of calorie-controlled snacks/extras.
360 calories, 7g total fat, 0.5g saturated fat, 3mg cholesterol
Traditional Oatmeal, Honey, and Apple
1/2 cup water
2/3 cup fat free milk
1.5 oz oats [dry rolled oats]
2 tbsp oat bran
1 tsp honey
1 apple, chopped
1. Put the water and half the milk in a pan and sprinkle in the oats.
2. Bring to the boil and boil for 5 minutes, stirring all the time.
3. Serve with remaining milk, apple, oat bran and drizzle with honey.
Calories 65, 0g total fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol
8 dried apricot halves
307 calories, 9g total fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 41mg cholesterol
Salmon, Tomato on Toast with Salad
1 slice whole grain bread
1 large tomato, sliced
3 3/4 oz can salmon, drained
1 cup salad leaves
1 cup sliced bell peppers
1 cup sliced cucumber
Lemon juice and black pepper
1. Mix salmon with lemon juice and black pepper and serve on toast topped with the sliced tomato.
2. Serve with salad, drizzled with lemon juice.
Calories 70, 0g total fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol
344 calories, 5.5g total fat, 1g saturated fat, 86mg cholesterol
Stir-fried Chicken Breast, Veggies and Rice
4 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 tsp olive or canola oil
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 cup mushrooms
1 small red onion
1 sliced red bell pepper
1 clove minced garlic
3 tbsp [dry weight] brown basmati rice
1. Thinly slice the chicken and vegetables.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick skillet, add the garlic, chicken and cook over high heat for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add soy sauce and vegetables, continue cooking for 4-5 minutes. 4. Serve immediately with cooked rice.
1146 calories, 21.5g total fat, 3g saturated fat, 130g cholesterol
Your daily meals on this diet contain an average of 1200 calories. Depending on your gender and how much weight you have to lose, you may increase this to 2000+ calories, by choosing from a wide range of calorie-controlled snacks.
Terms and Conditions
Like any weight loss diet plan, the Anne Collins Weight Loss Program is not to be regarded as a substitute for medical advice. Therefore, if you are pregnant, or if you have a medical condition, or if you are allergic to certain foods, then the diet should not be followed without first consulting your doctor. Anne Collins cannot accept responsibility for illness arising out of the failure to seek such medical advice. If in doubt, see your doctor. Low GI Diet – Low Carb Diet – Balanced Diet – Low Calorie Diet – 10-Minute Meals – Vegetarian Diet – Diet Meals
Weight Loss Diet Programs Home – Weight Loss Help – Programs For Special Weight Loss Needs – Healthy Diet and Eating Advice
Weight Management Guide – Obesity Info – Diets For Special Conditions – Weight Loss Tips – Diets For Women’s Health – Food Calories
© Anne Collins. All Rights Reserved.