1. The diet includes full cooking instructions and TONS of different recipes.
2. The diet includes a range of food substitutions plus eating-out advice.
3. The diet includes complete information on calories and carbohydrates.
Here is a sample menu from Anne Collins Low Carb Diet. Depending on your gender and how much weight you have to lose, you may increase the standard calorie-intake up to 2000+ calories per day, by choosing from a wide range of calorie-controlled snacks/extras.
304 calories, 11g carbs
Scrambled Eggs w/Veggies and Whole Wheat Toast
3 tsp light butter
1 small, chopped red pepper
1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
1 tbsp shredded low-fat cheese
1 slice whole wheat toast, 1 tsp light butter
1. Heat 2 tsp butter in non-stick pan, add veggies, cook for 2-3 mins.
2. Whisk eggs, add to the pan and cook gently until just set.
40 calories, 2g carbs
1 oz roast turkey wrapped round celery or carrot sticks
340 calories, 24g carbs
Tuna & Apple Mayonnaise
6 oz water-packed tuna, drained
1 medium apple, diced
1 tbsp low-fat mayo
4 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 cup shredded lettuce
1 cup sliced cucumber
1. Place salad ingredients in a bowl.
2. Mix the tuna and apple with the mayo and pile on top of salad.
35 calories, 6g carbs
1/2 cup strawberries top with 1 tbsp Cool Whip or Cream
345 calories, 7g carbs
Chicken Pesto, Green Beans & Tomato
6 oz (raw weight) boneless, chicken breast
1 tbsp pesto sauce
1 oz low-fat cheese
1 medium tomato, halved
1 cup cooked green beans
1. Cut slits in the chicken and coat with pesto sauce.
2. Place chicken and tomato under hot broiler, cook, turning once for six/seven mins each side.
3. Top chicken with cheese and place under broiler until cheese melts.
4. Serve with the green beans and tomato.
40 calories, 1g carb
1 cup sugar-free jello topped with 2 tbsp Cool Whip or 1 tbsp cream
Total Carbs & Calories
Calories: 1104 calories, 51g carbs
Your daily meals on this diet contain a minimum of 1100 calories. Depending on your gender and how much weight you have to lose, you may increase this to 2000+ calories, by choosing from a wide range of calorie and carb-controlled snacks.
Terms and Conditions
Like any weight loss diet plan, the Anne Collins Weight Loss Program is not to be regarded as a substitute for medical advice. Therefore, if you are pregnant, or if you have a medical condition, or if you are allergic to certain foods, then the diet should not be followed without first consulting your doctor. Anne Collins cannot accept responsibility for illness arising out of the failure to seek such medical advice. If in doubt, see your doctor. Low GI Diet – Balanced Diet – Low Calorie Diet – Cholesterol Lowering Diet – 10-Minute Meals – Vegetarian Diet – Diet Meals
Weight Loss Diet Programs Home – Weight Loss Help – Programs For Special Weight Loss Needs – Healthy Diet and Eating Advice
Weight Management Guide – Obesity Info – Diets For Special Conditions – Weight Loss Tips – Diets For Women’s Health – Food Calories
© Anne Collins. All Rights Reserved.