My Low Cholesterol Diet Plan is a highly effective way to reduce weight AND improve your blood cholesterol levels. But eating the right food is only PART of the answer. The most important part is developing the MOTIVATION to stick to your diet. This is why PERSONAL SUPPORT is such an important feature of my weight loss program.
– My Weight Loss Forum offers awesome personal support around the clock.
– In addition, members may use my Email Helpline for 365-Day help and advice.
The success of my weight loss program is based on this personal support.
Join today and become part of the best weight loss community on the Net.
Summary of Low Cholesterol Diet
- 28-day eating plan designed to reduce cholesterol and weight
- Calorie values given for EVERY FOOD ITEM
- Total fat/saturated fat/cholesterol content for EVERY MEAL
- Great choice of foods
- Includes facts about cholesterol and fat
- Full list of food substitutions for picky eaters
- Full snack list
- Full shopping list
Anne Collins Cholesterol-Lowering Diet is a delicious low-fat eating plan that allows you to lose 10 pounds a month, and to go on losing weight in a fast healthy way until you reach your goal. Designed to help you reduce cholesterol, improve your heart health and normalize your weight at the FASTEST possible speed, it is packed with delicious meals, using ordinary foods.
Contents of Low Cholesterol Diet
Anne Collins Cholesterol-Lowering Diet provides the following daily average values for calories, fat and cholesterol.
- Calories – 1200 per day
- Total Fat – 22 grams per day (17% of calories)
- Saturated Fat – 4 grams per day (3% of calories)
- Dietary Cholesterol – 120mg per day.
- Every meal in the diet is accompanied by its calorie, total-fat, saturated-fat and cholesterol content.
- The diet is also rich in dietary fiber, especially soluble fiber.
- The diet’s cholesterol and fat values are based on recommendations from: (1) The National Cholesterol Education Programs Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults, or ATP III; (2) The American Heart Association.
Anne Collins Cholesterol-Lowering Diet provides an average of 1200 calories per day. Depending on your gender and how much weight you have to lose, you may increase this to 2000+ calories, by choosing from a wide range of calorie-controlled snacks. Along with a complete 4-week eating plan, which includes 40 delicious recipes, a full shopping list is provided for each week of the diet. If you need to lower your cholesterol, you’ll LOVE this diet.
Lots of Exercise Advice to Lower Blood Cholesterol
Regular exercise is an important factor in cholesterol-reduction. By following the exercise guidelines and information provided in the Members Area, you will improve your physical fitness and help to further reduce your cholesterol levels.
What Kind of Cholesterol Reduction Can You Expect?
Generally your blood cholesterol level should begin to drop 2 to 3 weeks after you start the cholesterol-lowering diet. Over time, you may reduce your level 30-55 mg/dl. The reduction in your blood cholesterol level depends on several factors, including: the amount of saturated fat in your present diet, your blood cholesterol level prior to starting your new diet and how responsive your body is to your new diet.
This Weight Loss Diet is Designed For…
This diet is perfect for anyone who wants to reduce their cholesterol and lose body fat at the fastest possible speed. Alternatively, use it as an extremely healthy diet.
Opinions About Anne Collins Low Cholesterol Diet
Note: All comments reprinted directly from Anne Collins Weight Loss Forum. To preserve privacy, all identifying names have been removed.
“I started this diet four months ago motivated to lower a 261 cholestrol level. The plan at that time was to be good for three months and see where it got me. Its been four months of healthier eating, and some of it is starting to become habit. This time I think the pounds are gone for good! This make 30 pounds in less than 4 months. But hear this… my Cholesterol Count over the past few months has dropped from 261 to 204. I am so thrilled…”
“I started on the cholesterol diet in Nov 2004. I got a letter from my doctor with my physical results and my cholesterol has changed dramatically since last January.
Overall: 188 (was over 260)
HDL: 36 (still needs some work)
LDL: 127 (was over 150)
Triglycerides: 124!! (was over 300!)
That is amazing considering my family history of terrible cholesterol.”
…my doctor called me personally at work to tell me that I won’t have to take cholesterol meds. My LDL was 164. It is now 104! I really feel like my body is ready to let go of the fat and maybe it won’t be so hard from now on. Thanks Anne for not letting me give up!
I had a cholesterol screening yesterday at Fred Meyer pharmacy. Blood is from a finger poke vs. a blood draw but the technician said accuracy is within a few points. Since starting the cholesterol lowering diet 11 weeks ago: total cholesterol, down 39 points to 197; triglicerides, down 28; HDL (good cholesterol), about the same; LDL (bad cholesterol), down 29 points with a total cholesterol/HDL ratio of 3.8 instead of 4.14. I’m delighted with my progress…
I had my three month blood test at the lab last week. I went to my doctors yesterday. My number was down to 5.7 and I don’t have to take meds. My doctor was so happy and proud of me and I have Anne to thank for that. I am just going to stay where I am for now and I am going to talk to Anne about any changes. I really credit her for my success. So I will see everyone at weigh in next Monday. Have a good week…
Sample Daily Menu From Low Carb Diet
Here is a daily menu taken from Anne Collins Cholesterol-Lowering Diet Plan. Depending on your gender and how much weight you have to lose, you may increase the standard calorie-intake up to 2000+ calories per day, by choosing from a wide range of calorie and carb-controlled snacks.
Low Cholesterol Diet
1. The diet includes full cooking instructions and TONS of different recipes.
2. The diet includes a range of food substitutions plus facts about cholesterol.
3. Each meal includes values for calories, fat, saturated fat and cholesterol.
360 calories, 7g total fat, 0.5g saturated fat, 3mg cholesterol
Traditional Oatmeal, Honey, and Apple
1/2 cup water
2/3 cup fat free milk
1.5 oz oats [dry rolled oats]
2 tbsp oat bran
1 tsp honey
1 apple, chopped
1. Put the water and half the milk in a pan and sprinkle in the oats.
2. Bring to the boil and boil for 5 minutes, stirring all the time.
3. Serve with remaining milk, apple, oat bran and drizzle with honey.
Calories 65, 0g total fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol
8 dried apricot halves
307 calories, 9g total fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 41mg cholesterol
Salmon, Tomato on Toast with Salad
1 slice whole grain bread
1 large tomato, sliced
3 3/4 oz can salmon, drained
1 cup salad leaves
1 cup sliced bell peppers
1 cup sliced cucumber
Lemon juice and black pepper
1. Mix salmon with lemon juice and black pepper and serve on toast topped with the sliced tomato.
2. Serve with salad, drizzled with lemon juice.
Calories 70, 0g total fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol
344 calories, 5.5g total fat, 1g saturated fat, 86mg cholesterol
Stir-fried Chicken Breast, Veggies and Rice
4 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 tsp olive or canola oil
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 cup mushrooms
1 small red onion
1 sliced red bell pepper
1 clove minced garlic
3 tbsp [dry weight] brown basmati rice
1. Thinly slice the chicken and vegetables.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick skillet, add the garlic, chicken and cook over high heat for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add soy sauce and vegetables, continue cooking for 4-5 minutes. 4. Serve immediately with cooked rice.
1146 calories, 21.5g total fat, 3g saturated fat, 130g cholesterol
Your daily meals on this diet contain an average of 1200 calories. Depending on your gender and how much weight you have to lose, you may increase this to 2000+ calories, by choosing from a wide range of calorie-controlled snacks.
To See How My Program Helps Other Diet Conditions
Return to Weight Loss Program Index
]]> ]]> © Anne Collins. 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved. Weight Loss Diet Information